Do you want to get started right away? Imagine having the tools you need at your fingertips when your child has their next meltdown. Instead of losing your calm, you are able to be calm for them (and for yourself!)
When little people are overwhelmed by big emotions, it’s our job to share our calm, not join their chaos.”L.R. Knost
The Ultimate Parenting Toolkit Bundle includes everything you need to create a dream calm-down space in your home and in your heart:
? The Mindful Emotions Toolkit – This toolkit is based on my 2-Step system to prevent tantrums and meltdowns before they start. Beautifully illustrated by Mette Engell, these cards and regulation exercises help your child develop an awareness of their emotions. Being mindfully aware leads to being able to respond rather than react. These are tools you can use in the moment with your child when they have big emotions and are also great to have in your calm-down space:
- Emotion Cards and Comfort, Space, and Silliness Regulation Cards
- My Feelings Poster
- Feelings Wheel
- Feeling Thermometer and more!
? Yoga and Mindfulness Toolkit for Kids – This toolkit is designed to build up your child’s sense of self and ability to mindfully recenter. What is there in between our thoughts and emotions? What is our core or self-energy? Building a strong sense of self will spill over into the other areas of your child’s life to build a foundation of wellness.
- 8C’s Self-Energy poster to print and hang in your calm-down space
- 8 Getting-to-know your self-energy exercises
- Self-energy coloring page
- 3 Guided Mindful Breathing Exercises
- A guide to Mindful & Sensory Play to help kids re-center and enter a state of flow.
- Guide to Mindful Movement through yoga to help children re-set and re-center throughout their day.
? Heart-to-Heart: 68 Conversation Starters for Kids – These questions are designed to get to know your child on an even deeper level and to discuss things you might not think about otherwise — things about resiliency, critical thinking, and emotions:
- Questions to Know Their Heart: Get to Know Your Child Even Better!
- Questions to Encourage Gratitude and Optimistic Thinking
- Questions to Foster a Resilient Mindset
- Questions to Develop Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Questions to Foster Emotional Growth
- Questions for Laughter: Fun and Funny!
And Just for Parents!
? I’m Having a Moment: A Mindful Coloring Book for Parents
? 10 Emotion-Coaching Phrases Printable to Help Your Hold Space for Your Child’s Big Emotions
I can’t wait to start the course next week!! Be sure to check you email (and spam folders) right away to confirm your email and send me any questions you have — I am honored to be a part of your home and to offer you life-changing tools based on my own experience and developmental psychology research.
See you in your inbox next week!