Click on the image below to for a free printable to hang on your fridge and remind you to bring play into the everyday! Not only will you develop a deeper connection with your child, but you will find them more cooperative and you will help them develop their own sense of humor.
1. Master the super silly face response — the perfect response for a tired and whiny kid.
2. Bring play into the every day — when in doubt make it a game!
3. Appreciate (potty) humor — never underestimate the power of laughter.
4. Make family traditions out of everyday situations — Name it, Repeat it, and BOOM a new tradition is formed.
5. Understand that Fun=Connection.
6. Roughhouse — Physical play helps kids (and adults) destress and connect.
7. Share the beauty of the world with your kids –Be spontaneous and live this one life to it’s fullest.
For the full post and more about playful parenting click here.
For the free printable click the image below.